Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove - History

Brandon Strader

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Isn't there a policy on OCR that states remix projects need to show progress to maintain approval? The last update was over a YEAR ago.

Been pushing for this project to get completed for ages, but Juan went awol and Will is proly too busy with his career to give a shit anymore.

How about letting someone who cares about Junko Tamiya's work carry though and get this album finished? We can't let all this go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the first post with all the information you should need! I appreciate the opportunity to finish this album and I hope you will all join me. With teamwork, we can make this a reality. Thank you!

I have sent private messages to each person attached to the album. If anyone else is interested in making a claim, please let me know!

Alrighty, the first phase is basically me getting in touch with the existing claims and making sure that they are still solid and working towards a conclusion with their song. When I get that, they revert to either green or blue on the list depending on if they have a wip or a finished song. :-)

There's a couple people checking out the soundtrack and hovering over a couple tunes, and that is exciting. Very optimistic to see how this turns out -- thanks everyone!

Here's where we stand 11/7/2012:

Sir_NutS is trying his hand at Area 1.

avaris is taking over Enemy Assault Truck!

Matt E. Waldman is trying his hand at Boss Intro/BGM!

Rockos for the Opening! Yea!

Got updates from Gario, Ben Briggs, and Rozovian. Their claims are secure (and songs are sounding incredible if I may say so.)

That leaves 2 songs open.

Still need finished WAV from: Nutritious and Willrock.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Edited by Brandon Strader

It's a huge honor and/or pleasure to have Rockos, Sir_NutS, avaris, and Matt E. Waldman on board -- and now introducing Phonetic Hero for Neutral Area.

This leaves 1 song open -- Area 8 -- which shouldn't remain open for too long, hopefully.

A huge thanks to everyone who stepped up to help this album finally exist for reals in the real world and not be dead. <3

Bionic Commando fans salute you with their bionic arms.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Bionic Commando is a game I hold dear because I played it so much as a kid. When i want to remember what it was like when I was a kid, I just have to play Bionic commando or Mega Man 2 and it's like I travel back to the 80s, as I played those games so much with my friends back then. This game along with mega man 2 bring back the most memories to me.

So I feel I have to do my part in this little tribute. I hope I can do a decent job!