Kim Possible: The College Years.

Anthrax

cheeset.jpg

Hi all,

I’m Mike, one of the main staff of the Kim Possible: College Years project.

I hope I have posted this in the right place, if not...admin's/mod's, do your thang.

Just a quick note here that I've been a fan of OcRemix for quite a few years now, and I've enjoyed several albums and remixes released here for that same length of time to the current day of this posting.

(Dark Side of Phobos, Delta Q Delta and the two Sonic remix albums especially.)

First, here's a brief rundown of our project.

Kim Possible: The College Years is an upcoming fan produced animated series dedicated to continuing the adventures of Kimberly Ann Possible and Ronald Stoppable from the original Kim Possible show created by Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley while they were working at Disney Animation.

It's by the fans, for the fans.

It will be a direct continuation from ‘Graduation’, the original series (and by extension, franchise) end completed back in 2007. While this new series originally starts in the summer before College, the fan series’ main focus will be based upon College life (compared to the original which was based on High School life) and the continuation of Team Possible’s adventures across the world.

The finished series will be released for free via the Internet by sources such as YouTube and direct download.

At the moment, we’re in the preplanning/concept stages as the project has only been around for roughly a few months so things are currently a bit scatterbrained. We're in contact with Disney's legal staff and we've been allowed to continue production under some legal restrictions.

We are currently seeking a musician to attach to the project.

The job duties for this position will involve composing a full theme song (as well as an abridged variant for the titles), various pieces of short and insequence compositions and sound effects.

The musician in question will work closely with either me or another senior member of production (e.g., main Producer).

Our current (and temporary) base of operations are here:

http://savekp.proboards.com/index.cgi

If you’re interested, please contact me and send me a sample of previous work via:

Email: MABaker88@aol.com with the prefix ‘COLLEGE YEARS APPLICATION’ in the subject bar to defeat spam filters or through the Private Message fuction on these forums or our own forums.

Please note that we may ask an applicant to create a fairly quick ‘from scratch’ piece of work using previous (and official) Kim Possible score as as a reference sample.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from ya'll soon.

Interesting project you're undertaking. Looking over your site, though, IMO you're really early in the process to be seeking out a musician/sound designer. Generally, once a project is pretty far along (and definitely on track for completion), you can look to bring aboard said person for that type of work.

Good luck to you, though.

You plan to actually recreate and produce a professional cartoon show? Good luck man, because I've seen a lot of large projects like this fall apart and stop before anything worthwhile is produced (Megas XLR season 3 and a Mega Man X anime movie comes to mind). But if you can pull it off, then way to go for you.