Anyone interested in a free Final Fantasy IX OST?

Mr Azar

OOOH OOH. PICK ME. PICK ME. OOOH OOH. COME ON PICK ME. PICK ME. OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH COME ON PICK ME.

There was one kid in my elementry school who always did that. Right up until he broke his chair doing it and busted his head open on the desk behind him.

I'll take the case!(And the music!)

I've played FF1-10. As a couple others have said, I'd place FFIX in at least 1st or 2nd place in the FF series. It actually had a good fleshing out of all the characters(Best I've seen in the series). I love 4 to death but recently did a completion run of IX and remembered all the awesome music in it. In fact music-wise I'd say this one gets first place.(How can you beat Kuja's apocalyptic "We Will Rock You" boss theme?) Qu's Marsh(and the frog catching), Hunter Chance, The battle and boss theme, Loss of Me(Beatrix's theme), the Iifa tree(I had fogotten how awesome this one was too), You're Not Alone, I can't even think of a song that was even close to mediocre.

Does anyone else spot the irony of a bunch of people rushing, each one more desperate than the last, to go so far as to offer trade and MONEY to get something for FREE?

Well, I'm not sure if its irony, but its still lawl.

I think I've spotted the most desperate one that's unwilling to pay anything. :tomatoface:

I think you should hold on to this actually, Mr Azar, and give it to whoever starts and finishes an OCR FFIX project. Because it seriously needs more loving.

My goodness man, I know it has already been too late and it's probably already shipped and in someone's hands. But WOW. I can't even describe the level of charity involved here. Final Fantasy IX is some of Uematsu's most brilliant work in the Final Fantasy series. I was actually hoping they would port IX to the XBLA, I know the chances are slim but they did VII for the PSN so you never know. But anyway, yeah, congrats to the person who got it. :) Enjoy it, is all I can say. :)

He's probably going to come to his senses and keep it. Because honestly. If you have 2 gold bricks, you're not going to be like "Hey, anyone want a free gold brick? I've got one too many."

Yes, I compared the soundtrack to a gold brick.

At any rate, I'll probably try to download this thing if I can find it.... a Final Fantasy IX album project might be a decent thing to tackle next year sometime. I would totally be up for that.