Steam Deals. Updates in first post. Braid for $5, get it while it's hot (this weekend only)

duckyboycantfly

This doesn't qualify for first post material, but here's the thing.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29180/

Save $1. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Actually, looking at the trailer, this is basically flow. EXCEPT IN SPACE. And isn't free. So probably skip this, unlike you really love new and innovating games that are space themed copies of a free game.

Left for Dead is also only $30 now so that's cool, but I'd just wait for L4D 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Braid is a brilliant game, and the puzzles are extremely clever.

That being said, the game is simply not for me. I've already said this on facebook, but I think I would have loved Braid 10 years ago or so, back when I was into doing stuff like Speedruns, and timing subtle split-second movements down to a fine art. But I just don't have the patience for this stuff anymore. Some of the solutions/achievements take a ridiculously long time to get, even if you know how to do them.

Also, it's a pretty difficult game, again, even after you've figured out the "trick" for whatever puzzle you're currently on. Anyone who says that the game is not hard is either lying, or just trying to show off :P

But anyway, it's a cool game. Just don't expect to love it just because it's got good reviews.

I don't know what the fuck they are talking about waiting for an hour. Probably an achievement or some xbox bullshit.

It's a fun playthrough. It's a 2D puzzler, with an interesting enough twist to keep you hanging on. Each world is different and challenging. But again, it's a 2D puzzler. Don't like those, you won't like this.

If there's a demo, get that.

Also replay value = speedruns, and that's it. Maybe nostalgia of how fun it was but yeah. Except world 2. You will always hate world 2.

also I thought you were gollagahagagaga so you got an actual response. consider yourself lucky