Collecting Every Song

jwhyrock

I downloaded both large groups of remixes via torrent. I believe that is 1 - 1700. How are the songs numbered and/or how many songs are there? I've been away from the site for a long time and want to get everything released to date. I also downloaded every album/project under the torrents as well.

On a side note if you want to play some Fat Princess or chat via PS3 let me know my gamer ID is jwhyrock.

Thx for the help.

You should have everything except what hasn't been released via torrent. However, you will have several duplicates between OCR canon and the album downloads. Given the differences in nomenclature, I would recommend sorting by artist, skimming for similar titles, and deleting as necessary. You only really need to do that if you're OCD.

You also shouldn't really download every ReMix between 1700 and now individually. You presumably have a lot of music to digest, going through each page to download is time-consuming, and downloading individual tracks is taxing on OCR's servers. Show up another 12 months from now and there may be another torrent available, although I'm not really in a position to say so.