Teen Agent: The Root of All Evil - History

Brandon Strader

Greetings.

Just 2 more days left until refined WIPs are due. Please try to have them turned in to me by the 20th.

For those of you following this project, here is a little sample of some things to come. This is my brand new remix for island reggae. All of my tracks are done so I'm going to take a break, as I've got a really horrible headache.

Remixers, please turn in your tracks as soon as possible... :)

I've been playing catchup on my track for a long while now, and am sad to report that I just don't have the time to get it done. My graduate application required a lot more work than I thought it would when I agreed to take a crack at it. Incidentally, said paperwork (and my car's transmission going out, and tons of other real-life crap) is why I haven't been in #ocremix for around two weeks.

Sorry to everyone involved, especially Oinkness who was very supportive and patient. :(

I do have a 35 second WIP string-quartet done, and would be happy to share everything related to it if anyone would like to take it on.

I've been playing catchup on my track for a long while now, and am sad to report that I just don't have the time to get it done. My graduate application required a lot more work than I thought it would when I agreed to take a crack at it. Incidentally, said paperwork (and my car's transmission going out, and tons of other real-life crap) is why I haven't been in #ocremix for around two weeks.

Sorry to everyone involved, especially Oinkness who was very supportive and patient. :(

I do have a 35 second WIP string-quartet done, and would be happy to share everything related to it if anyone would like to take it on.

I guess it's ok Bardic, I shall forgive you. :)

If you're able to finish a good track and submit it by the project deadline, I'll still include it. It's got to be solid and final, though, considering there's not much more time.. x_x

As for everyone else, I'm gonna be trolling for final WAVs please. As soon as you can, finish your song, polish it up, and send in the final WAV. Since I've got my songs, I'm going to be focusing on my solo album for the time being, so if anyone is going to have problems with their song, I need to know as soon as possible in case I need to step in and make another song... I would really prefer not to have to do that though, I've got a lot going on. :)

Thank you ALL for your hard work and support for this project, even those of you who had to pull out for personal reasons. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and things start turning around for you. :)

No problem at all, J.H. I'm trying to get final WAVs in now but not hearing much from anyone... I just spoke with djpretzel and we figured February 2nd for a release date for Teen Agent, so the final wav deadline has been moved forward to JANUARY 19th, 2010. All final wavs must be in my hand at that time, which means you will need to turn them in in advance, of course! Thank you!

Please try to have them in on January 10th if you can, just to give me some extra time...

• 1 month later...

Hi

All the tracks are in except for OCRE's bonus track of Army Blues and a mysterious collab of Army Blues which should be finished by Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Needless to say, they don't sound very similar so there's no conflict there.

I'm not sure if we're still set for February 2nd but it's probably possible. At any rate, I'd like to thank everybody who ever supported this project or had anything to do with it whatsoever, and of course the... fans? :)

Also my deepest sympathies go out to Joshua Morse and his family

Wait, you guys are done? Damn, this thread hasn't broken 2 pages yet. This thread came out of nowhere. So you'll definitely be out before Serious Monkey Business, right?

Without knowing when DKC2 is coming out, there's really no way I could say. I'm waiting on one more track which will hopefully be completed by Tuesday. I'm not sure if that will have any effect on the February 2nd release date. o_o

Mine is showing 4 pages -- my pages must be smaller than yours. And they are in backwards order too. :D

• 2 weeks later...
What revisions need to be made? You said all the music was in and finished. I don't see what's left to be done.

There's some tracks with flaws that they would like to be fixed. I don't have all the details yet, I'm hoping to have it tomorrow night. You're probably safe, Flik, because your song was tight and had the source in it very well. But I'll definitely let you know if there's something they suggest. :x

I really don't know much more than that at this time. Though I am happy to say I think it is likely that there will be 2 people getting their first mixposts!

The music was finished to my liking, and I really enjoy the album. But the new "quality assurance"(?) rules are in effect for it. I just hope the people who revisions are requested from will be willing to work with their song one last time!