Teen Agent: The Root of All Evil - History

Brandon Strader

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this is my first triple post, or if I've done it here before... anyway, felt like doing one because all the directors are doing it, and I just wanted to be popular.

I think review is over, and the album is gonna come out soon! A special thanks to everyone who helped make the album possible, the musicians, everyone who gave their support, JH, OCRE, analoq, superjoe, bill cakes, Flik, audio fidelity, Usa, prophetik, Vampire Hunter Dan... no particular order, just as the names pop into my head. An extra special thanks to djpretzel, Liontamer, and the jooj team. Shout out to Radek Szamrej for being cool with the album, making the original soundtrack, listening to our album, and sharing his kind words. I'd also like to thank God, and--

halle-berry-wins-oscar-big.jpg

*music begins to play, is forced to leave the stage*

• 2 weeks later...
Seems like this is the next project coming out :)

Perhaps. :-D

Kinda made the little dramatic exit speech already, kinda expected thread to be closed sooner, haha... Anyway... yeah! I just wanted to list the original track order for posterity, in case anyone wanted to hear the album in its original context because what you will download has 7 main and 7 bonus. Here was the original listing:

1. audio fidelity - i.n.t.r.o

2. bill cakes - Mark Hopper

3. superjoe - Celtic Wedding March

4. Brandon Strader - Trapped

5. Vampire Hunter Dan - A Village's Welcome

6. Brandon Strader - Lingering Lust

7. OCRE, Brandon Strader - A Mouse in the Hole (Radio Edit)

8. Brandon Strader, prophetik, Usa - Sax of Gold

9. superjoe - 100% Juice

10. Brandon Strader - I'm On A Boat

11. Flik - Memories Within The Walls

12. Brandon Strader - Of Darkness

13. OCRE - Army Base Infiltration

14. Vampire Hunter Dan - Lovers' Suite

I hope you all enjoy the album whichever way you listen to it!

A special thanks to everyone who helped make the album possible, the musicians, everyone who gave their support, JH, OCRE, analoq, superjoe, bill cakes, Flik, audio fidelity, Usa, prophetik, Vampire Hunter Dan... no particular order, just as the names pop into my head. An extra special thanks to djpretzel, Liontamer, and the jooj team. Shout out to Radek Szamrej for being cool with the album, making the original soundtrack, listening to our album, and sharing his kind words.

I would also like to add a thanks to Jose Felix

I was surprised to find it existed yesterday! :-P