Paper Mario ReMixes

Animaster

How come nobody's ever done a remix of a Paper Mario track for the main site? I'd love to hear something from the game as it had some really good songs. Any track will do, if I wanted anything in particular, I'd like to hear Boo's Mansion or Shy Guy's Toybox. Genre doesn't matter, just go with what sounds best. There's no time limit and I don't expect it anytime soon.

The reason why is because most people around here like to act as if Super Mario RPG is the ONLY Mario RPG to pay attention to. Now, I know that's Yoko Shimomura, but sheesh, the game isn't that good at all :(

But I do agree with you that the Paper Mario series needed more love. The Forever Forest theme got some coverage back in PRC101, though like most contests in the fourth season, it didn't gain a lot of attention, or decent entries for that matter (save for Hylian Lemon's bonus entry).

So yes, when it comes to anticipating more Paper Mario coverage, welcome to the club :P

Yeah, I saw that. I wish there were more entries. Paper Mario was a fun game and one of my favorite Mario RPGs. It's also the only one with Bowser as the main antagonist, which is unusual for a Mario RPG game.

Come think, another track I'd like ReMixed would be Crystal Palace. It's cool and creepy.

If I ever directed an official OCR album, it would be Paper Mario. It's well-known, it has awesome music, and it doesn't have many remixes. So it's basically the perfect game for a project.

But until I reach that point of popularity and/or talent, we'll just have to wait for someone else to steal my idea (pleasepleaseplease).

Yeah, I saw that. I wish there were more entries. Paper Mario was a fun game and one of my favorite Mario RPGs. It's also the only one with Bowser as the main antagonist, which is unusual for a Mario RPG game.

Come think, another track I'd like ReMixed would be Crystal Palace. It's cool and creepy.

I second the request for Crystal Palace remix. I always loved that track best out of the whole soundtrack.

How come nobody's ever done a remix of a Paper Mario track for the main site? I'd love to hear something from the game as it had some really good songs. Any track will do, if I wanted anything in particular, I'd like to hear Boo's Mansion or Shy Guy's Toybox. Genre doesn't matter, just go with what sounds best. There's no time limit and I don't expect it anytime soon.

Funny how this thread was made right as I was thinking the same thing.

Personally, I'd like to see a Remix of the Battle with Tubba Blubba.

If it's been done before... Forgive me, and possibly provide a link?