Bad Dudes: Chronotorius (new album!) - Go buy it!

Bahamut

Just a heads up: if you've heard good things about this CD, or have it and LOVE IT, please spread the word. Right now it hasn't paid for itself yet, and we realy can't expect to do more CDs if we go in the hole every time we make one.

So TELL YO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ENEMIES AND DUDES ON THE CORNER!!

Hot hot hot hot hot!

If you thought about it and it seemed like a something you wanted but then having to pay the moniez turned you off, please think about it a second time. It is a fantastic album of music.

On a personal note, I also gotta say that this is one of the best albums/projects I've been a part of. And I've been part of a LOT. Most of them I'm not able to listen to straight through over and over, but this one, hell yeah. It flows awesomely, the production is tight, and there's enough variety genre-wise to keep it interesting. Highly recommended to all, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm on it.

And I second Bladiator's comment - spread the word folks! Enough people buy this, we cover our costs, and then we're able to make another one. Otherwise, we can't say for sure what the future will hold.

While almost all the tracks on the album caught my attention in one way or another, I gotta give a special shout-out to Bladiator on his AMAZING Wind Scene mix. I've never heard such a powerful piano remix, ever! :-D

:) Thanks for your shout-out!

@ Meteo: Yeah, Mustin covers all those ins and outs. He's been doing the remix CD selling for quite a while now. :)

• 3 years later...

Gonna epic bump this thread.

chronotorius_main.jpg?2364

iTunes: http://bit.ly/bdchronoi

Loudr: http://bit.ly/V5plbB

Physical CD: http://bit.ly/ctmestore

CHRONOTORIOUS has been reprinted. It's in a new case (not jewel case) with a little bit of additional artwork. The CD and the digital have fifteen tracks, the album is licensed, and orders are fulfilled through my new partner, Fangamer. So you'll probably get stickers, buttons, and what not if and when you order the CD. Plus their cool "packy slips." iTunes - you know the drill. Loudr is like Bandcamp - pay the minimum or you can pay more, get .MP3, .FLAC, etc. Good stuff.

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out if you missed it the first time around. Feel free to tell a friend. If this is news to you, you may recognize "Rockin' on Heaven's Door" as Danimal Cannon has added the tune to Armcannon's repertoire. Rock.