It's like well sophistocated nerd video game music with a rock edge!

Hey guys, I just sort of accidentally got signed to an indie electronic label here in Chicago. Weird story that. But that was the label owner's reply to a demo I sent him.

Anyway I have a couple of demos up on my Myspace, a single releasing on a comp on said label next month, and an EP coming out well... whenever I get around to it.

http://www.mypace.com/andrewnee

Production quality is a bit weak (definitely my weakness) but I think the song writing is quality and I'm supposed to be working with a producer eventually to get some of the sound quality a bit better.

Let me know what you think, and if you like it, add me as a friend! Always looking for other artists to keep in touch with and possibly collaborate with on projects (for instance, definitely want a vocalist sometime soon...)

Hey guys, I just sort of accidentally got signed to an indie electronic label here in Chicago. Weird story that. But that was the label owner's reply to a demo I sent him.

Anyway I have a couple of demos up on my Myspace, a single releasing on a comp on said label next month, and an EP coming out well... whenever I get around to it.

http://www.mypace.com/andrewnee

Production quality is a bit weak (definitely my weakness) but I think the song writing is quality and I'm supposed to be working with a producer eventually to get some of the sound quality a bit better.

Let me know what you think, and if you like it, add me as a friend! Always looking for other artists to keep in touch with and possibly collaborate with on projects (for instance, definitely want a vocalist sometime soon...)

Link doesn't work, dude.

It has a quality to it as a minimalistic styled song. The one problem I felt as I listened was that nothing caught my ear and said, "now the track is sick... now you wanna dance." Maybe a percussive styled synth or pulse... whatever it is, make it catchy. My only other crit would be make your 32 counts more interesting / dynamic... take something away and give it back right at the next 1 count (bass normally works best).

These are all ideas, keep going.