Elfen Lied

Pegasia

Is it just me or is Elfen Lied the best thing in the world!!! :P

Just finished watching it for the third time and it never gets old.

I wishhhhh I was able to remix the Lilium melody but I canae :(

Ohhhh well, I might anyway, just not submit it obviously :P

You could always try anime remix, Xaleph (formerly djcarbunk1e) runs it sorta, mostly with overcoat doing the legwork if i recall correctly.

my brother has that one on the coffee table downstairs but i generally hate things he like because he has the personality of a sea slug and the sense of humour of a cadaver. i might follow this thread and if the discussion is positive enough i may give it a shot.

and here's a friendly suggestion, maybe you should edit your topic to say something to the effect of "elfen lied discussion" as the current topic doesn't really elicit much thoughts about anything, and you might end up with a bunch of troll posts that end up sinking the thread into obscurity. Also, maybe you could try to kick-start the discussion with some stuff about what you like about it, so that the thread doesn't feel so much like a 'squeee favourite eeeeeeeee' thread.

Probably the only anime series that I like, have watched in full, have the soundtrack for, and love unconditionally. What a great show.

Should I read the manga? I wouldn't normally, but I guess I'm missing half the story... so yeah should I? :v:

oh yeah and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

watched the first episode, which is summed up by saying I watched a naked faceless loli walk around while all these people were meltsploding in shows of red paint err blood

i stopped watching after that should I not have?

Heh, I think Lucy's breasts attest to the fact that she isn't a loli. It actually is a pretty intelligent show with thoughtful things to say about nature vs. nurture.

hi, I'm not sure if you're using the traditional 'linear' thread style or 'threaded' mode, but most forum users here (not to mention the mods) look down on multiple posts in a row

look at this button: edit.gif

this little button helps you combine multiple posts into one post

make use of it

hi, I'm not sure if you're using the traditional 'linear' thread style or 'threaded' mode, but most forum users here (not to mention the mods) look down on multiple posts in a row

look at this button: edit.gif

this little button helps you combine multiple posts into one post

make use of it

I'm sorry.. I decided just to delete them all.. Much easier I guess.

watched the first episode, which is summed up by saying I watched a naked faceless loli walk around while all these people were meltsploding in shows of red paint err blood

i stopped watching after that should I not have?

Nope. Easily the high watermark of the show. It only gets more heavy-handed and pretentiously awful as time goes on.

well, I guess that works too?

but in the future, try to combine posts instead of making lots of new ones in a row

I know.. I'm sorry about that, I'm not very good at this really, probably shouldn't have made a thread. I've only done like 6 posts so..

I thought it was okay, but yeah, the guro stuff was to the point of exhibitionism than something profound.

For better/cooler usage of 'guro', Shikabane Hime and Ga Rei Zero does it better.

And other 'supergirl who kills people' anime like Saikano that sets up a better mood about it.