Disco Dan got married!

Salluz

Yes, I am a little familiar with Disco Dan. He's a busy man, but by luck I talked to him yesterday. If I am not mistaken, he should be getting married next Friday. His fiancee is Veronica Van Rowe.

n68122226_36714634_1471.jpg

Disco Dan says that he has ideas and has thought about OCRemix, his former projects and his website, but because he's busy, has a child and is experiencing the last week of his unmarried life, he has slowed down.

However, don't feel guilty: he is flattered by the requests that you guys posted in the community!

Yeah congrats to him. I talked to him like twice ever on aim randomly a long long time ago. Anyway they look sweet together. Although yeah, I do hope he would be okay with you posting pics/info, I'm sure you wouldn't do that without knowing it would be so I am assuming this is kool news.

CONGRATS DUDE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS

i don't see any problem here, really.. it's just a name.

Not everyone's cool with their pics and name being posted, or their personal lives being plastered on message boards. That's why Kenobio brought it up. Of course, Salluz checked with DD about before hand, so...

Anyway, I know of Disco Dan, but I don't know him. I think we've talk maybe... once?... twice? (three times a message board)... since I joined. But, that won't prevent me from saying, "Congrats DD, and hope you two have a wonderful life together."

i hope that Early on you get past the Daily Grind and get on to some Mass Production. music, babies, the works. nuture your marriage, take a Break For Lunch with wifey (maybe a picnic) and be sure to tell her you love her non-stop while you're En Transit.

yeah, it can be a Daily Grind, but anything worth having is worth working for. just plow through the rough parts and with God's help it'll pass by as quickly as a pedestrian Crossing On Red.

the wedding day will be hectic but smooth. plan your marriage. after the "i do's" and everyone has gone home, enjoy the Downtime (and the Nightlife!).

sleep in each other's arms while Dreaming Of Tomorrow.

everyone else reading this is trying to Get Down with Rapid Fire to understand this message. they may as well be Braving Tal Tal Heights. but you ain't got no Green Amnesia. your First Impressions?

Epic dude. simply Epic.

august 28th? All Systems Go.

and you and ronnie Go East. only a Magnet Man Goes West.

tntpogbamtfbwy and i love ya.

p.s. (Save The Last Trip Hop For Me)

As a random sidenote, Veronica's mom Peggy worked at Fairfax County Government, where I used to work and where my own mom still works, in the Department of Information Technology. Small world, eh? Also, it's Van Lowe.

Congrats to them both, though I do wish Mr. Dan would show his face more 'round these parts, for he is missed!

As a random sidenote, Veronica's mom Peggy worked at Fairfax County Government, where I used to work and where my own mom still works, in the Department of Information Technology. Small world, eh? Also, it's Van Lowe.

Congrats to them both, though I do wish Mr. Dan would show his face more 'round these parts, for he is missed!

Congrats to him & i couldnt agree with djp more... we need to see more remixes :puppyeyes:

Kudos DD!! Good for you!!

Though I will always secretly hate you for climbing and falling out of that tree in central park and re-routing one of the first OCR NYC meetups from a trip out to my place to a trip to the hospital instead. I'm still waiting for another NYC meetup that doesn't take place in the height of the holiday season. =(

Regardless, best wishes!!

Here's a Speedyshare link to two of his non-OCR remixes for those who where interested (I just uploaded it by request so I thought I would share it again): Get Equipped With Strobe Light and Needleman By Night: http://www.speedyshare.com/259850643.html

I keep getting requests to the 'legend lost Disco Dan songs' from several users once in a while because people now I have the songs.

• 5 weeks later...