VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast - show pushed back to 10/24

Jillian Aversa

Well as Bob as your uncle! This's better news then the time I found a stray Toonie in my double double. I guess I'll have to put off my logging and fur-trading plans so I can strap on my vgdj toque and settle on in to an evening of poodcastin' n' beer in my cabin no doot aboot it eh?

:D:D:D:D

Hey, anybody still have that VGDJ animated GIF banner that Wingless made way back in the day? I can't find it on my compy no mo'.

My mom listens to all of the one hour compos because I'm involved with that, but I don't think she'd be interested in the straight up podcast deal about OCR. I don't even think she knows what OCR is, which to some extent, is probably a good thing. She wouldn't understand the type of behavior that takes place here and on the IRC. So will my mum be listening to the podcast? Probably not, but if there was even the slightest chance that she would have been interested in it and would have enjoyed listening to the voices of you guys for half an hour, I definitely would have linked her. :-)

Then again, you never know. After hearing the OHC, she might become more interested in the music... in which case... I dunno... I might burn her a CD. ;D