VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast - show pushed back to 10/24

Jillian Aversa

Ok, so the folks who are coming to the Philly meetup dont know it yet, but they are all gonna be a par of the next episode.

RAR!!!

Should've sprung for that plane ticket.

Yarr. Poor timin' and luck, it seems. I'll be there sure as a hurricane in August next time. KF

sorry for the double post...

Pixietricks, have you ever considered making Wildland a new age/electronic track...I think it's too short...it's so freakin' epic...it makes my ears happy, but they're sad at the same time because it's so short...I'd love you forever if you did a longer version...so much potential there....lol

Thanks, Dyne! I think? We already have all the shows in one folder...

http://vgdj.net/Shows/

EDIT:

Btw, don't forget to call and leave a voicemail at VGDJ-64-KBIT (i.e. 843-564-5248 ) or Skypename "vgdjpodcast" if you want to be played on the show, everybody!

I think the new number hasn't quite caught on yet.

Thanks, Dyne! I think? We already have all the shows in one folder...

http://vgdj.net/Shows/

EDIT:

Btw, don't forget to call and leave a voicemail at VGDJ-64-KBIT (i.e. 843-564-5248 ) or Skypename "vgdjpodcast" if you want to be played on the show, everybody!

I think the new number hasn't quite caught on yet.

Well, it's there if it's ever needed. Besides, I've got storage to spare.

I just left one this morning. First time I was actually able to call while the show is still going on {^^}.

How'd you just happen to get the 843 area code to get "VGDJ"? KF

Actually I feel great, aside from being as high as ANOTHER SOUNDSCAPE'S judge standards, life is really good.

Time to catch up on my terrible game backlog.

You should totally make your next Game Flames segment in this condition. Just record some comments right now and worry about editing them later.

Looking forward to Episode 70. I'm sure it'll be [insert suitable hyperbolic praise]. KF

Your VGDJ host has had his surgery, and is now on the mend.

The two giant holes in my mouth hurt, my tongue is numb, and I am high on Percocete.

See ya'll Saturday.

I hope you feel better soon Brushfire! I'll miss your commentary on TF2! (When I'm on at the same time you are, of course.)