VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast - show pushed back to 10/24

Jillian Aversa

More like, TERRIFIC show dudes...

I LOL'd throughout the whole show...especially liked the ending, it made my day, and I was listening at work while I was bored off my ass, so thanks for that.

Oh, I thought you should know, Episode 70 itself didn't show up on the site till roughly 2:30, 3 AM CDT, I went ahead and subscribed through iTunes since it seems they get it faster(and I can put it on my iPod for listening later if I'm on the go) but I wanted to let you guys know that the site is very slow updating...

lol@press conference. I _thought_ you guys got SharkeSword's name wrong last episode, but I Wasn't sure anyway, just remembered him teaching ppl on irc how his name is pronounced. Whined about the Nokia thing the epi before that, didn't feel right to call you on the Darke one. More fun what you made of it tho. :D

Great episode, but felt strangely short.

Just so no one freaks out about the future lack of new episode on Saturday, Pixie, Zirc, and myself are taking a bye-week to rest and stagger the OCR podcasts (VGDJ and TheSauceCast) to different weeks. That way you can have a new cast every week of something OCR related.

Also I am gonna be starting a new Twitter account for VGDJ. We will be @TheVGDJs.

Andy and Jill, I have sent the login info to our email account.

RAR!!

Just so no one freaks out about the future lack of new episode on Saturday, Pixie, Zirc, and myself are taking a bye-week to rest and stagger the OCR podcasts (VGDJ and TheSauceCast) to different weeks. That way you can have a new cast every week of something OCR related.

I was wondering what was going on. Well, this gives me a reason now to check out ThaSauceCast. KF