Is it possible to create...

Indeed. However, I'd say not with FL's default plugins. The closest you could come with any of Image-Line's software would be with DirectWave, but that wouldn't really sound that good either. If you take some time to search for it, I believe Nutritious did an FL orchestral template with some reasonably decent free soundfonts and what not.

If you're going for full-on pro-quality though, it'd probably be best to invest in something like QLSO Gold, Motu Symphonic, or at the very least IK Philharmonik.

FL is a great sequencer, but you also need some good sounds, and unfortunately, FL doesn't really offer any of those when it comes to orchestral stuff.

Indeed. However, I'd say not with FL's default plugins. The closest you could come with any of Image-Line's software would be with DirectWave, but that wouldn't really sound that good either. If you take some time to search for it, I believe Nutritious did an FL orchestral template with some reasonably decent free soundfonts and what not.

If you're going for full-on pro-quality though, it'd probably be best to invest in something like QLSO Gold, Motu Symphonic, or at the very least IK Philharmonik.

FL is a great sequencer, but you also need some good sounds, and unfortunately, FL doesn't really offer any of those when it comes to orchestral stuff.

Yeah, I figured FL studio alone wouldn't carry anything decent enough, so I guess Im going to save some money to buy some good software, maybe a few products of East/West. Thanks guys.