16 bit Chiptune SMB Mix

PROTO·DOME

That's it! ^o^ Thank you so much for these by the way- they have been put to good use! Actually, I've used them in my Pokémon mix too! Just wanna say thanks again, you're completely awesome!

Speaking of which, that pitch bending technique of yours was really shining, in both this tune's bass and your Pokemon Mix!

Speaking of which, that pitch bending technique of yours was really shining, in both this tune's bass and your Pokemon Mix!

Ooh! Thanks! ^o^ Being honest, it was nothing special- just good ol' FL's pitchy sliding thingeh.

On a side note I'm calling this finished. I toned down the highs to make it a little more friendly to the ear however I just don't have the time or energy to work on extending it, sorry. I'll still make any other changes if you think they're needed, but if not, enjoy! (The first link is updated)

Ooh! Thanks! ^o^ Being honest, it was nothing special- just good ol' FL's pitchy sliding thingeh.

On a side note I'm calling this finished. I toned down the highs to make it a little more friendly to the ear however I just don't have the time or energy to work on extending it, sorry. I'll still make any other changes if you think they're needed, but if not, enjoy! (The first link is updated)

That thing always glitches out on me. -_- Lucky you can use it right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...