Sky Shark?

8BitBliss

Hahaha... this reminds me of my first post on ocr, since it was a request for a Sky Shark remix. I wrote a gaddam essay. Didn't quite grasp the concept of tl;dr back then.

Anyway, Sky Shark has some damned fine chiptunage - good music and long & varied enough to give a lot to work with in creating a remix. I hope someone in LT's project eventually picks up something from this game.

And yes, stage three is solid, so a big wtf to "music of video games" not including it. It's not like there were more than four tunes in the entire game (minus the cheesy ending). So here's the youtube for stage 3:

So after listening to just the music for so long. I went back and played the game.

The composer (Tim Follin) got so screwed over on his awesome songs cause of 2 major reasons.

1. The sound effects were louder and stomped over everything you could hear in the song. All you hear the whole time is your gunfire.

2. The game was very hard, and every time you died (which was usually about every 10-30 seconds) the damn song started over. So not nearly enough people were exposed to the greatness!!!

Life Lesson Learned!