goblin black metal

Lunahorum

The first thing i notice is that the hammer sample is way too loud and piercing. Try turning the volume down and lowering the highs on the EQ for that. Also, i would be careful about running that sample throughout the whole track. Maybe just keep it for the intro and one of the verses and such. The drums are kinda pushed into the background. Try upping the volume and raising the lows on the EQ for the drums track to also bring out the bass drum more. The guitars sound awesome, although sometimes certain parts, like the octaves right before the fast/heavy parts, are louder than others. Try balancing out the volumes that the guitars all flow smoothly. Of course you want the leads to stand out more than the rhythms, but after fixing the volumes you might need to worry bout that.

I gotta say though, the production/mixing already besides those few small hiccups, sounds awesome. Your guitars tone sounds so crisp and well balanced.

ALSO, you get a huge PLUS for doing such an awesome track in a genre you don't see much of. :D

ok I really appreciate it. I am new to creating music as I said, and I've found that certain things escape my notice just because I get used to hearing them. Thanks a lot, and i'll post another update soon. That heavy thrash section is in 4/4 but the drums and bass are accenting 6/8 and it was really hard for me to stay on beat on guitar. I'll have to tighten that up quite a bit. It is a bit sloppy atm. I think I took too many liberties to show off like the bass solo, add 9 and diminished distorted guitar chords, and should just stick with what I know has a better chance of working - at least until I get more experience song making.