OCR01897 - Reset Generation "TRIX"

djpretzel

INCREDIBLY Funky. I'm unsure if the 800lb gorilla is hiding it's weight somehow but it's definately more morbidly obese than that.

I'm not usually a fan of remixes of this sort, but this bass hits with rib-shattering shockwaves of AWESOME. (This is without a subwoofer of any sort.)

It's absolutely incredible how something like this can be derived from a small game like RG.

VERY Good work, quite possibly my favourite out of the Reset Generation competition. (All due respect to Rayza though.)

Funkalicious, delicious, and nutritious. The bass beats are constant and driving, but you layered enough ear candy on top to keep everything fresh and crisp. Great production values and a good number of nice tricks to keep the listener on their toes. Just awesome all around.

Never played the game, or heard the original, but this has definitely been my favorite mix of the last week or so. I feel bad not getting around to commenting on it yet, this is just so catchy, and reminds me a lot of certain tracks from Mylo's Destroy Rock and Roll album.

The breakdown at the end really takes it to the next level, it's almost like the whole song was just buildup for that part. Awesomeness.

Edit: Forgot to say, this is definitely making the cut on a car-cd I'm making. If that isn't a compliment I don't know what is :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01897 - Reset Generation "TRIX"