Jet Force Gemini NEEDED

Soul Splint

There is not a single Jet Force Gemini remix on this entire site. This is so wrong.

There are at least three tracks from this game that could produce stellar remixes; unfortunately, the best one (IMO) I cannot find on the web in ready-to-listen format. So, here are the other two I have in mind:

Water Ruins/Lost Mine (Gets really good at 1:25)

Character March

If you want to hear the best one (Abduction) or need the other two in MP3 format, let me know, as I have all three.

There is not a single Jet Force Gemini remix on this entire site. This is so wrong.

There are at least three tracks from this game that could produce stellar remixes; unfortunately, the best one (IMO) I cannot find on the web in ready-to-listen format. So, here are the other two I have in mind:

Character March

If you want to hear the best one (Abduction) or need the other two in MP3 format, let me know, as I have all three.

I think the character march would be pretty awesome as a rock track.

If any of you have heard Dethklok's new song "Bloodlines" ... for some reason, I feel like a Goldwood remix would sound really good with kinda a heavy metal theme, since it's a 180 of sorts from the original track.

Also a big fan of the Anubis song -- even though the songs kinda repeat from certain maps. Also, Ichor was always a great song if I'm remembering correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I don't like bringing up old threads, especially when I was the last one to post, but I do wanna say that someday I'll do a Water Ruins mix. (Note: Someday. Not anytime soon, but someday there'll be one)

I just wish the time signatures weren't so weird. :|

Character March

I'd say if you wait and be patient that a Jet Force Gemini project will likely get underway in due time. I am personally a huge fan myself and want to see the game get some proper cred.

You guys should just keep an eye out in the future... although I can't say it will be as immediate as you may be looking for.

• 1 month later...