The BLADIATOR is getting hitched in 11 days!

bladiator

That is correct! I, Bla D. Ator, am getting married on the 13th of September. The time is nigh, and I am ready. For those of you who are married and went through the rigamarole of wedding planning, you know that it's a 2nd job!

Any well wishes and/or advice is welcome! Bring it on in this thread. I will stick it out and answer any and all questions that may arise.

Also, as an aside, I feel a bit embarrassed doing this, but my name is KARL HARMDIERKS and I might or might not have registries at TARGET.COM and BEDBATHANDBEYOND.COM.

OK, so I'm pretty brazen.

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more thing. The only gift I'd like from the judges is that they kick out a decision on that "Goodbye, Cid..." remix because it makes me sad everytime I look in there that a mix has been on the panel for almost a year. Please. For my wedding day. Please.

Ah dude. Congrats. Marriage is quite excellent. I recommend it.

Advice, you say? Well alright, here's some adult advice that should help. Keep the sex interesting. Don't get trapped in any sort of routine or pattern - rather, continue trying new things. Try all the positions. Do it in every room of the house. Tie eachother up. Do it in the shower. And the list goes on. :)

It's said that marriage can be the end of your sex life. But it's also said that marriage can be the start of an absolutely sensational sex life. So do it right.

Play Karllovesyou.mp3 (all of them) on your wedding night

HAHA you'll be the end of me woman!

Well done K I'm proud of ya my boi. Be strong, be manly! Assert them fingers and get the DJ to play Chopinesque Kirby. All in all, you'll be fine man you have a good heart. The best thing you can do is invite me haha, but I won't come because I am too cool for weddings ;).

Ah dude. Congrats. Marriage is quite excellent. I recommend it.

Advice, you say? Well alright, here's some adult advice that should help. Keep the sex interesting. Don't get trapped in any sort of routine or pattern - rather, continue trying new things. Try all the positions. Do it in every room of the house. Tie eachother up. Do it in the shower. And the list goes on. :)

It's said that marriage can be the end of your sex life. But it's also said that marriage can be the start of an absolutely sensational sex life. So do it right.

Now that's classy. You could have gone down this road and made the post filthy, but you just said what you wanted to say and made a great point. As always, you're still the man. :)