bLiNd is VERY BUSY (attn: project leaders)

bLiNd

ok people...I am definately better physically than last year. Im in total remission with my colitis. Jade and I are living fairly comfortably even thought one dollar can be a very precious thing...its hard to buy groceries right now. This is the thing, I HAVE TONS OF OCR PROJECTS TO DO. seven total now, i seem to get more pms as invites to projects than Hey bLiNd whatsup?! Half of them are bahamuts fault but regardless I got a huge quota to meet not to mention my outside of OCR music and projects im doing (some of them for money)

So the purpose of this post is to let all project owners/managers/directors know not to worry, most of the time I get my tracks done early but this time it will be hard because I can be tired after work in the hott vegas desert sun all day. Once I am on a roll I can pump out quality as many of my friends/fans/jade know. She is keeping me accountable too so I wont slack off but a guy needs his rest sometimes. I WILL FINISH MY PROJECT SONGS! dont worry.

One last thing.

There a lots of people that want us to come back to MAGFest this year and for me to put on another set for you all. By then I would have tons of material ready for one too, only one problem. With the plane tickets, the unpaid days of work, hotel, and ultramega supporter tickets, the total is roughly 1400 bucks that we definately dont have right now. So I dont want anyone to have their hopes up for another set unless we get some kind of jackpot or something. Theres nothing we want more to travel cross country and be with everyone again but finances this time around are much tighter since Jade got laid off and my boss is cutting my pay. Its hard so pray bLiNd gets his break or something (lately labels are flakey).

expect lots of new music in the next few months <3333

The problem is that you join all the loser projects, like the one about dodge balls or whatever. Didn't the Bad Dudes kick total ass on that one already?

But in all seriousness, if there's anybody who deserves to take all the time they need to get music done, it's you. All seven of those albums will be better for it.

Originally posted by bLiNd

man all you kids got a lot to learn..

you take as many projects on as you can right?

then you eat your cereal, eggs, sausage and oj for breakfast

then you work your 9-5

then you do madd iron pumping

then you come home and do what you did in school. YOU CRAM AND STUDY FOR THE EXAM IN LIKE 2 DAYS FLAT!

do it!

do it!!!

all my ff4 project songs were done in 3 days each

DO IT!!!

excuses excuses...

Man, bLiNd, you were my hero with that comment to me... It's good to realize that your human too, though, lol.

Really, though, best of luck with everything - not having money and financial security sucks. I hope you pass through this and continue to kick ass :<.

hahahha I KNEW you would throw that in my face!

Well you see..when i wrote that i had about 4 to do, then i got invited to one that i couldnt turn down. And THEN! bahamut decided to make like 2 more projects all within a week. So I was just letting all the leaders know I wont be early this time, but maybe on time hehe.

But yes im human....and i was just being sarcastic that time cuz its a project you cant pass up :P

• 3 weeks later...