The OneUps in Arizona, September 19 2009

Mustin

Geez. I miss this place... I even remember your avatar, NNY. Of course, if you're ever in town again... I certainly won't be there unless it's for next year's KoLCon (which, hopefully, it will be), as it was a 6 hour drive. Unless of course, as I said before, "in town" is LA, which would be awesome. Oh, and by the way, you should totally all play KoL. If you try it and think it might be interesting, I will happily send you some meat (the currency). Cause yeah - about the time I stopped paying that much attention to OCR other than my rss of new music, I got pulled into the KoL community instead. I was there for Con - The OneUps were just the icing on the cake. But some pretty phenomenally tasty icing, as it were (and sorry if I annoyed you by constantly calling you The Minibosses, by the way; my mind was apparently stuck in a year ago. ;))

I look forward to the pictures!

P.S. No, Con was definitely not just for 21-and-overs... though this venue was way better about that than last year's, incidentally. Last year's wasn't, either, but if you were over 21 you had, like, chairs and things. Now I wish I still paid attention to these forums, so I could've told everyone that before, so they didn't gripe in the direction of KoL for things that weren't true. There was one event Sunday evening that was drinking-age-only, but that was it.

P.P.S. Have I mentioned yet that you should go play KoL? And kmail me (neminem) if you do? Cause you should.

Geez. I miss this place... I even remember your avatar, NNY. Of course, if you're ever in town again... I certainly won't be there unless it's for next year's KoLCon (which, hopefully, it will be), as it was a 6 hour drive. Unless of course, as I said before, "in town" is LA, which would be awesome. Oh, and by the way, you should totally all play KoL. If you try it and think it might be interesting, I will happily send you some meat (the currency). Cause yeah - about the time I stopped paying that much attention to OCR other than my rss of new music, I got pulled into the KoL community instead. I was there for Con - The OneUps were just the icing on the cake. But some pretty phenomenally tasty icing, as it were (and sorry if I annoyed you by constantly calling you The Minibosses, by the way; my mind was apparently stuck in a year ago. ;))

I look forward to the pictures!

P.S. No, Con was definitely not just for 21-and-overs... though this venue was way better about that than last year's, incidentally. Last year's wasn't, either, but if you were over 21 you had, like, chairs and things. Now I wish I still paid attention to these forums, so I could've told everyone that before, so they didn't gripe in the direction of KoL for things that weren't true. There was one event Sunday evening that was drinking-age-only, but that was it.

P.P.S. Have I mentioned yet that you should go play KoL? And kmail me (neminem) if you do? Cause you should.

I just signed up. Screen name's Detective Stupid. MAKE ME GAME ADMINISTRATOR.

• 3 weeks later...

Um, yeah, I definitely didn't forget about that >_>

WZbECl.jpg

My patented style of messed up, abstract light-based photography. I just snapped this for no reason in particular, but it looks cool :-P

PFIBel.jpg

The group picture, featuring myself, my non-OCR brother, NNY, neminem, OmegaDonut, and all of The OneUps.

Fun fact: Mustin was the only one with his eyes visible in the picture that didn't need red eye removal :-P

Full versions: http://imgur.com/PFIBe.jpg

http://imgur.com/WZbEC.jpg