Philly Meetup/BBQ - pics posted!

Jillian Aversa

Just got back and I had an awesome time. BBQ, frisbee, video games, phat beatz tutorial...yes, yes, yes, and YES!!! Thanks for hosting Andy 'n' Jill!

Here are a few pics. I'm sure there will be massive amounts of media from others soon enough. (prepare for lazy captioning)

DSC_0003.JPG

fire it up!

DSC_0011.JPG

Brushfire's hat made it's rounds throughout the day...

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

Who knew indeed Harmony...Got home safely a lil bit ago. Thanks for everything Jill and Andrew, you guys are truly good hosts. Got to hear Jill sing in Guitar Hero and it was everything I thought it would be haha. Brushfire is definitely a nut and it was great as was everyone else. Zircon's mixing session was amazing, hoo boy. Awesome, awesome time! :nicework:

Who knew indeed Harmony...Got home safely a lil bit ago. Thanks for everything Jill and Andrew, you guys are truly good hosts. Got to hear Jill sing in Guitar Hero and it was everything I thought it would be haha. Brushfire is definitely a nut and it was great as was everyone else. Zircon's mixing session was amazing, hoo boy. Awesome, awesome time! :nicework:

The real question is, did you get to hear zircon sing?

Just got back and I had an awesome time. BBQ, frisbee, video games, phat beatz tutorial...yes, yes, yes, and YES!!! Thanks for hosting Andy 'n' Jill!

Here are a few pics. I'm sure there will be massive amounts of media from others soon enough. (prepare for lazy captioning)

Brushfire's hat made it's rounds throughout the day...

DSC_0012.JPG

Well damn, it's about time I got myself a new Facebook profile picture.

The real question is, did you get to hear zircon sing?

Nah...he decided to show us his other talents by proceeding to whoop everyone's ass in Street Fighter HD Remix.

It seems my hat was a more successful party guest than myself.

We could all learn from my hat.

Hahaha. That frisbee was quite the party whore too wasn't it?

Your pictures are awesome, Harmony! What is the name of your camera? It's a digital SLR, right? Dang, I need a good one like that...
Thanks! It's a Nikon D70s and I love it :)
Hahaha. That frisbee was quite the party whore too wasn't it?
If I remember correctly, it wasn't so feisty after it had a little accident trying to cross the street

D-Lux, Zarggg, and Sporknight enjoy rock candy lollipops

05.jpg

Nice work! (Clockwise from top left: Brushfire, Katsurugi, Velocifero, Dyne, Robert, Xenon Odyssey, Sporknight, zircon, Moguta, Jen, Zarggg, Markus, Sam, D-Lux, Harmony, pixietricks, José the Bronx Rican

06.jpg

What are we looking at?

07.jpg

VG character poses! (I'm trying to be Kirby, fyi)

08.jpg