Meetup in Raleigh, NC Oct 17th-18th (bring blankets/sleeping bags)

Geoffrey Taucer

OCR MEETUP/HOUSEWARMING PARTY FOR TAUCER/XENO PROJECT LISTENING PARTY (maybe)

Oct 17th-18th

It's getting pretty cold and anybody who's spending the night will be sleeping on the floor, so BRING BLANKETS AND/OR A SLEEPING BAG if you plan on staying the night.

I'll be working until 2:30 or 3:00 on the 17th, so either plan to arrive around 3:30 at the earliest. We'll hang out and do whatever (music, videogames, gangraping LuketheXEpitaph) saturday night and sunday.

If you need my cell #, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Bring food. Also, I won't have a wii, so if somebody could bring a wii that would be great; if you can bring wario ware: smooth moves, that would be even better.

ATTENDEES:

-Harmony

-Level 99

-BGC and wife

-Tefnek

-LuketheXEpitaph

-LuckyXIII

-audio fidelity

-Theory of Nonexistance

-Salluz

-debeerguy007

MAYBE:

-Sefirosu

I WILL HAVE:

-PS2

-SNES

-GameCube

-N64

-My studio

-Beer (if anybody wants something stronger, you'll have to bring it yourself)

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEBODY COULD BRING:

-Extra gamecube controls

-Smash Bros (melee being my favorite)

-a Wii

-Wario Ware on Wii

-Food

-Attractive single women between the ages of 18 and 26

original post:

I will be moving in to my new home later this month, and I would love to have a housewarming party OCR-style. If I were to hold a meetup at my place in southern Raleigh in late sept/early oct, how many people would be interested in comming?

EDIT: for those thinking about bringing gifts:

Don't. Bring food instead.

Get me a specific day/time and I'll think about it. How far is it from Baltimore to Raleigh drive-wise?

Edit: Harmony, maybe we'll carpool if we can pull this off.

Sure, if I'm going I'd definitely want to get a DC area carpool going. Google Maps is giving me about a 5hr drive from College Park. So, I guess another 30mins from Baltimore

In that case, it'd be best to do an over-night trip, as long as Taucer's willing to accomodate. Either drive a Friday-after-work or Saturday-early-morning and come back the next day or whatever. I can't take off of work any more if I still want to go to MAGfest, so a weekend is the only option for me if possible at all. But if I can come, I'll bring my geetar! And some board games! And a housewarming gift (hint: it's a cactus).

It's looking very likely that I will make this. You guys (probably) get to meet me in all my blond glory. :)

Can we jam some? Jamming would be fun as hell. Hell, we could collab on a remix.

As I said, if I'm coming I'm definitely bringing my geetar, probably my acoustic as I really don't think it'd be proper to set up my full rock-rig at his brand new place :-P

I'm positive that jammage will happen.