Meetup in Raleigh, NC Oct 17th-18th (bring blankets/sleeping bags)

Geoffrey Taucer

10233_104449702901838_100000104265611_98990_2252729_n.jpg

Me and Tauce. He said to do the Dr. Evil face for some reason...really drunk I suppose.

Harmony should have a ton more pics later, and a video from debeerguy.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had a really really really really really great time hanging out with you guys, and I hope that I can meet you all again soon. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to each and every one of you, as I love meeting and experiencing new folks. Maybe at Magfest I can see you guys again; I hope I can even go. I guess I could ride with Taucer maybe now that my folks have more trust in him. Until next time, guys! :D

Got back a little while ago and had just as AWESOME of a time as I always do at meetups. I love this community :D Still disappointed that we missed out on BGC, ToN, LuckyXIII and everyone else who couldn't make it, but you all BETTER be at MAG!

DSC_0256.JPG

debeerguy007, tefnek, audio fidelity, Taucer, Harmony, LuketheXjesse

DSC_0248.JPG

More OCR peeps including Avatar of Justice on the right and tefnek's friend (sorry I'm forgetting your name bro!)

DSC_0252.JPG

Level99 and audio fidelity

DSC_0253.JPG

tefnek and LuketheXjesse

I just got in, safe and sound, and this meetup was a blast, as I expected. The people who I had already met...it's always awesome seeing you guys. And to those who I met yesterday, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and hang out. Some very fun stuff should be posted soon from this meetup, haha. Also, please give Taucer some flak for passing out before 11 at his own meetup.

The following series of pics chronicle the story of Taucer's adventures with alcohol that night

sober enough to flip off the camera man!

DSC_0261.JPG

You know those pics when you catch someone when they're blinking or about to sneeze or something, and they look drunk/crazy? Yeah, this isn't one of those.

I have that Symphony X shirt! In fact, I remember wearing it to the VGL DC meetup ha!

Brandon, should I upload our work, or is there more you want to do to it first?

He said he was going to do some more tweaking when I talked to him last night. I'm assuming you're talking about the first work and not the second, lol. We should get some reference stuff out for the second as well, so that everyone can start working on their parts.

You should have plenty of leftover alcohol to keep you happy for a while, you lush.

Yeah, had a great time meeting everyone. I'm a bit sad that I didn't know the names attached to some of the remixes you all had done, especially you audio fidelity, as The Might of Baron is one of the most badass things ever. I loved the spontaneous Mario 64 Bowser stage theme jam session. And hey, I can play a mean egg shaker.

At the next meetup, we need more ladies, especially ladies who can swing dance moves that may/may not result in death.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forums, I present to you...

DRUNKTALES (NC meetup version)

I randomly started playing the Ducktales theme, I think, cause we were talking about what we should all be jamming out to. Instead of playing the moon level like I planned, I played what I remembered, which was the main theme. It kinda snowballed into this, what with the remixers and alcohol and whatnot. We do, in fact, sound like twelve year olds screaming.

Who-di-waht:

Harmony: Lead vocals, one set backing, keydrums

audio fidelity: Sexy-bass

Level 99: Two runs of guitars, one set backing vox

Everyone at the meetup at the time: crazy alcohol-induced yelling of "DUCKTALES *incomprehensible words*".

Geoffrey Tacuer: played "drunk in the bathtub before 11 PM".