Meetup in Raleigh, NC Oct 17th-18th (bring blankets/sleeping bags)

Geoffrey Taucer

Well let me know when it gets closer. If that's the case maybe I could just catch up with you and we could stick together. I'm gonna see if ToN is interested in coming. Maybe he'll ride with me.

That may actually be better, simply because if the twins happen to come during the meetup, we'd be taking off to go see them.

OCR MEETUP/HOUSEWARMING PARTY FOR TAUCER

Oct 17th-18th

I'll be working until 2:30 or 3:00 on the 17th, so either plan to arrive around 3:30 at the earliest. We'll hang out and do whatever (music, videogames, gangraping LuketheXEpitaph) saturday night and sunday.

Turns out I'm scheduled to work til 6, so for travel time and shower time that'll put me at the festivities roundabout 7.

Bring food.

Aye.

ATTENDEES:

-Harmony

-Level 99

-BGC and wife

-Tefnek

-LuketheXEpitaph

-LuckyXIII

-audio fidelity

Very cool! This will not only put faces to forums but faces to some of my favorite mixers!

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEBODY COULD BRING:

-Attractive single women between the ages of 18 and 26

I'll see what I can do...

Salluz, will you be needing a ride from the bus station?

Also, EVERYBODY BRING BLANKETS AND SLEEPING BAGS. It's getting fucking cold, and anybody who spends the night will be sleeping on the floor (though you're also welcome to fight over the sofa).

Yeah, I shall be there @ approx. 2:05 PM Saturday, earlier than your arrival. Yep, sleeping bags, check. I use one when downstairs is too cold.

I'll be wearing a black OCR shirt.

Ok, so here's the plan:

I get off work at 2:30. From there, I'll go to pick up salluz, and probably get back to my place around 3:15-ish.

If you are getting in before 3:15, plan on hanging around a bit before I get there. If you head from my place back out to Jones Franklin road and take a left, you'll find a really great sandwich shop called Jack Daniels (I reccomend the southwestern wrap). Head the other way on Jones Franklin and take a right on Crossroads blvd, and you'll find a shopping center with, among other things, a decent musical store. Call me if you need more detailed directions or other ways to kill time (though I probably won't answer before 2:30)

I'm picking Harmony up between 9 and 10 tomorrow morning, and we'll be heading out from there. Got an iPod full of remixes, a PSP full of Nostalgia critic, a car full of music gear and junk for Taucer, and a brain ready to jam and have fun.

Hey, HARMONY!

"I'm gonna take your for a ride. Get in the damn car, man."

Daytooooooonaaaaa. Let's go away!

Sweet mercy I wish the forces of... whatever would sympathize with me for once. No, it's not the twins that are screwing up my schedule, actually. Rather, I just got off the phone with a lady who was referred to me and just offered me work, and she needs it done by Monday. I generally try to sound enthusiastic and professional when discussing work with people, but I don't think I managed to hide my frustration and general annoyance too well in this instance.

As much as I have been looking forward to this meetup, I really can't say no to the money at the moment... I hate being an adult.

So that makes me 0/2 on recent OCR road trips. Me and mother nature are going to square off come MAGFest time. She's had her fun, she better not obstruct me again. Sorry guys :(

Noooo!

So that makes me 0/2 on recent OCR road trips. Me and mother nature are going to square off come MAGFest time. She's had her fun, she better not obstruct me again. Sorry guys :(
You won't have to fight that battle alone bro. Just let me know if she tries to pull anymore of this "life happens" crap and it's on like donkey kong! :-x