Congrats, zircon (feat. pixietricks) - authors of new FL Studio demo song!

big giant circles

And subsequently Jill as well, for a really stellar job with the FL9 demo song!

For those who don't know, the Image-Line software team asked Andy to create a demo song for the newest version of FL Studio (version 9). I'm sure the primary obstacle for Andy was that instead of using his usual go-to plugins, he needed to use as many of Image-Line's products as he could in order to help pimp their products.

Well, he did a bang up job learning and using them, because the song (which prominently also features Jill singing) came out fantastic. I'll let Andy decide if he wants to post a link or not for those of you who either don't have the newest version of FL Studio, or bought an older boxed version.

Kudos again, bud!

LT EDIT:

Watch the demo video! http://bit.ly/WMzYa

Saw it on Youtube. Very cool, though now I picture Jill as the little dancing avatar.

ahahaha, brilliant. Someone needs to make an OCR-tan version for the FL Dance pluging

Also, no one wants to link to it? Here you go, guys:

Ah, I didn't even see that. If I'd known there was a youtubez, I'd have posted it already. Will update the OP.

*EDIT*

Oops, Larry beat me to it :P