Once Upon a Final Fantasy

duskvstweak

You know what's strange? I downloaded FF7 for my psp and ps3 a few days ago and I just started a new game. I still don't know which console I should play them on yet. I got to the second mako reactor on both.

Simple. Find a PS1 and play it on that. Everything else is like reading a book on the computer, it's just not in its element.

Nice video. I enjoyed that montage of feelings. Reminds me of how I felt back then and also makes me wish that I played through the game with a friend or something. I kind of interacted with other friends back then and played through the bonus Weapon bosses with them...but never like what's seen in this video.

I've been replaying FFVII in my PSP right now and it's still an excellent game. Haven't touched the game since I finished it the first time so I'm finding some of the scenes and areas interesting.

Nice video. I enjoyed that montage of feelings. Reminds me of how I felt back then and also makes me wish that I played through the game with a friend or something. I kind of interacted with other friends back then and played through the bonus Weapon bosses with them...but never like what's seen in this video.

It's the way to play, doesn't it seem? After making this video, all I wanted to do was go back in time, and play all my favorite games with Glenn. Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VI would have been so much more fun with someone there to join with you.

That makes me think of a new thread...

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=594285#post594285