Scribblenauts; I Haz it!

Overflow

It's been avalible for download for a while... But ROMs are bad, support Fifth Cell kids! I'm going to buy it when it FINALLY comes out in Europe though. Developers like this need to make more games, I mean, even though Drawn to Life was less than good, it had promise; it was fun for a while. Scribblenauts is admittedly awesome though.

I'm getting excited for this game, seems pretty much insane, I didn't know it's so easy to get stuck, from the looks of the game I figured it would be a breeze, but tons of fun. Can't you just make a UFO for everything and cruise through it?

Lol, you'd think so, and I'm prone to calling in the 'jet pack' a few too many times, but there are some really tricky ones. Like trying to get the star without touching any trip wires, or without getting killed. Probably my favourite solution I've come up with so far is using Chloroform to knock out a security guard, and the use a Grapple to get the star without alerting the security camera.

Using the Jet Pack feels like cheating, but that's only because you want to figure out weirder and more ingenious ways of winning, rather than just stacking objects, for example.

According to the game, the conditions are:

"It must be a real-life, physical object. It cannot be: a place, proper name, suggestive material, shape, latin or greek root word, alcohol, race or culture, vulgarity or copyrighted."

Even with those restrictions, I have found some exceptions, For example, "John" brings up some dude I assume worked n the game, and "NeoGaf" also works.

Oh, adding adjectives don't work well either. For example, "Blue Car" won't work. It'll just bring up the stock red car.

There are also some internet memes, for example "Longcat" and "Keyboard cat".

I'm working on Challenge Mode. It's sure trickier than it seems. I'm now on 4-3 and still going strong. There are a crapton of words. I found a list and scanned it over just to see how long it really is and then closed it.

And, Arrow, you were right. "Amniotic fluid" is a word and does work. xD Also, trying "Rickroll" is kinda cute.

John, Dick, etc are not just names, but also slang words. John = just some guy, and Dick = detective, or.... just some guy.

Licoln, Einstein, and God are in there, though.

Josh also works, though. And there was another, I think started with M, but I can't remember.

edit: It's Matt.

Josh also works, though. And there was another, I think started with M, but I can't remember.

edit: It's Matt.

damn straight motherfucker they put me in the game.

I'm still not sure if I want to buy this, since it seems the novelty would wear off and then I wouldn't play it anymore.

still trying to play the rom but hard to do with the shitty emulators they have out there (I don't have an R4 or M3 or whatever else there is)