iPhone App Music

MusicBender

I've had the opportunity to write music for an iPhone app coming out soon and I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback. Compared to most in the OC community, I'm a beginner at digital audio production so any advice is appriciated.

The following link is the title music for the app. It's not supposed to be some super amazing music work -- rather, it needed to be simple, looped, and fit the theme. The app itself is a kind of magic trick to show your friends and the theme is like a old time sideshow (circus carnival kind of thing). Also, It is ment to be looped following the short intro. I guess the biggest advice I need (as far as I know) is production basics, balance, clarity etc.

http://soundcloud.com/musicbender/sideshow-title2

Also, if anyone knows a thing or two about making music for iPhones I would love to hear it! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

As far as iPhone apps go, I don't think it will need to be much greater than this, but then again I haven't written any music for an app. However, I will be once a friend of mine finishes an app he is working on. I'm not sure how long it will be until then, but if you're still looking for feedback around that time, then I'll be sure to share.