MAGFest 8: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2010

Liontamer

I'll take (almost) all comers for my room of course!

Doesn't your room already have, like, 50+ people in it? It'll be like navigating a human ball-pit at discovery zone(that sounded a lot better in my head, but you get what I'm saying!).

Can we also get a head-count on the MAG New Year's Party attendees?

*raises hand*

Also, OA and AeroZ are definite for the New Year's Party.

I was up in the air before now. Switch me over to DEFINITE. (the crucial factor was me finally finding a new job)

I'm going to reserve a hotel room with 2 double beds in about two weeks. Anyone who wants to share or has sleeping bags is free to roll with me, but be forewarned that I also posted this offer at the Metroid Metal forums, so I guess I'm doing a first-come/first-serve thing as far as asking. Also note that I only have a Wii, with very few games and only one Wiimote, so bring your own consoles.

On the plus side, I live 30 minutes away and have a car, so if you're hanging with me, you won't have transportation issues.

I got a super late invite to DJ all of a sudden but I won't be able to make it. I already made other arrangements and plans since at first they didn't want me there or at least that's what I heard... they'll try to get me a much better notice for 2011 so I guess for anyone who cares to see me DJ live, I'll probably be there for MAGFest 9.

Can we also get a head-count on the MAG New Year's Party attendees?

Ok, put me down for the New Year's Party as well.

It's gonna be at the hotel again this year, right?

...will all the James Bonds join in this year too?

By the way, and sorry if this has already been mentioned on every other page already, but... is anyone gonna update the List of Attendees in that first post? KF