Metroid Reorchestrated

Gamemaster1379

Hey everybody, I'm sure you've all [hopefully] heard of MREO by now. We've gotten out there now with Nsider2 and all, but it seems through unfortunate circumstances, most of our team seems to have lost connection with us. I'm sure that most of it's been family and the holiday seasons and the like, but without a team, things are going to get a bit bumpy for us. So for any of you who may be interested in MREO, we would greatly appreciate your assistance. If you want to contact us, just shoot me or Zervic119 a PM here at Zentendo, or you can contact us on AIM. Mine is NSGamemaster1379 while Zervic119's is....Zervic119. :P

@Meteo, where's the bitch-be-gone when you need it? :U

@Prophet. Yeah, sorry about that. The rest of our team isn't doing very much. If you want, you can troll them until they produce something. :P Try to lay off Nutritious though, he's dealing with a few week old child...I can't excuse the rest of my team though. :U

@Cuda, perhaps that's a talent that somebody else lacks. If you can find a partner who'd be interested, you'd be a welcomed addition to our team! :o

What's Metroid Reorchestrated?

It's much like ZREO, Zelda Reorchestrated, if you've ever heard of it. They aim to take the great music from the Zelda games, and re-create it while giving it a realistically orchestrated sound. MREO does the same thing, except with Metroid music. Well, we plan to when we get a functional team together. :P

It's much like ZREO, Zelda Reorchestrated, if you've ever heard of it. They aim to take the great music from the Zelda games, and re-create it while giving it a realistically orchestrated sound. MREO does the same thing, except with Metroid music. Well, we plan to when we get a functional team together. :P

Which I hope is to be soon. :P

still waiting for someone to send me a midi of some kind to dress up. haven't heard really from anyone regarding this.

Hey, I'm getting Sibelius in the mail in less than a week - I promise you that I'll send my sib project to you when I get it going on, dude (which will now be soon). Thanks for the offer - I'll certainly capitalize on it :-o.

Hey, I really interested in your project as I love Metroid games and music !

But I just have a question : what kind of music are you looking for this project ? Only orcherstral music just like for ZREO ? Because I have some problems making orchestral arrangements (I'm better with rock and jazz)

are you for real? just wait for the NEXT metroid project, in a week or two. they're always popping up.