Metroid Reorchestrated

Gamemaster1379

The long awaited Metroid Reorchestrated is finally here. :< It has taken quite a bit to get it off the ground, but we're finally released, you can check us out at http://mreomusic.com.

Additionally, although we may be released, we are still looking for additional participants to help us with our work in Metroid Reorchestrated, if you are interested, be sure to read the quoted text in the first post on this topic!

I will definitely be having a listen! Most of ZREO was good, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Edit: Well... The Metroid one sounds great... But to be honest the original Metroid Prime versions of Magmoor and the fanfare sounded much better than the MREO versions.

Really? That's a pity. I've been getting mixed opinions all throughout the place. Some say that the fanfare is best and better than Prime, others are saying fanfare's weak and the others are better.

It's possible that I'm completely blind, but I didn't see a list of songs available for orchestration. Is there such a list, that way multiple people aren't doing the same tracks?

A handful of my team members are working on songs from Super Metroid IIRC, but I don't actually have an organized list. Perhaps if I can add a wiki page of sorts to MREO, it'd help sort that stuff out.

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody, I'm sure you've all [hopefully] heard of MREO by now. We've gotten out there now with Nsider2 and all, but it seems through unfortunate circumstances, most of our team seems to have lost connection with us. I'm sure that most of it's been family and the holiday seasons and the like, but without a team, things are going to get a bit bumpy for us. So for any of you who may be interested in MREO, we would greatly appreciate your assistance. If you want to contact us, just shoot me or Zervic119 a PM here at Zentendo, or you can contact us on AIM. Mine is NSGamemaster1379 while Zervic119's is....Zervic119. :P

If you haven't seen us yet, you can check us out at http://mreomusic.com!