Castle Crashers

Minator2

Maye if you were to provide a link to said music? Maybe a Youtube video that has a good quality recording of the song in question?

You have to realize that not everyone has played it, or even knows what game that is. They may also not know which song in particular you mean. I don't know how many songs there are in Castle Crashers, but saying "remix Castle Crashers" is like saying "remix Final Fantasy 9".

ok you want link i got links,

I played castle crashers when it first came out, love the game love the soundtrack.

the thing about the soundtrack is not everything was made originally for the game.

so here we go

intro music aka four brave champions was originally made for the game

castle crashers menu loop(no other title) was originally made for the game

castle crashers barracks tune(no other title) was originally made for the game

barbarian boss among others aka factory not originally made for the game

forest entrance aka jumper my personal favorite track of the game, not originally made for the game, I have since become a fan of waterflames other works

forest level aka space pirates not originally made for the game

abandoned mill chase aka techock not originally made for the game

tall grass field aka rage of the champions can't determine origin not available on newgrounds

caves aka landfall was not originally made for the game

cyclops stronghold aka vain star not originally made for the game

ninja pirates aka chaoz japan not originally made for the game, and was made by ParagonX9 who is also a remixer here as well.

desert aka don't not originally made for the game.

swamp aka swampland was originally made for the game

snow world aka winterbliss was not originally made for the game

painter boss aka the show was originally made for the game

necromancer fight aka simple sight(instrumental) awesome tune not originally made for the game

store theme aka spanish waltz was originally made for the game

vs battle aka archetype not originally made for the game

final boss battle aka second thoughts not originally made for the game

tricky's song originally made for the game, but in fact is a cover of an old sailors song

Ok so that all I got I know I missed flowery field I could not find it on either youtube or newgrounds so tough luck on that one.

I personally would like to do jumper myself but I'm very midi dependent with my remixes so maybe someone else could do it.

Look, bumping it every day or so isn't going to change the fact that no one seems to be interested. My advice is to copy that list of youtube links, and then try again in a few weeks. That way, it won't look so bad, bumping it over and over again.

A fresh topic with a bunch of source material linked in it will go a lot further than a thread without any links, being bumped daily.