Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy is out. Grab it, share it, spread the word!

Dj Mokram

shame it's impossible to get hold of it anymore...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2990797

I'd say try again and just leave your torrent client alone for a few minutes. The seeds don't start getting detected right when you click the button..it just takes a short bit. And it DOES work...I've been seeding this thing since last night at 250kpbs and right now am reading 161 seeders and 1953 leechers.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2990797

I'd say try again and just leave your torrent client alone for a few minutes. The seeds don't start getting detected right when you click the button..it just takes a short bit. And it DOES work...I've been seeding this thing since last night at 250kpbs and right now am reading 161 seeders and 1953 leechers.

Thats where I've been getting it from (thats pretty much the only place to get it from...)

in 7.5 hours its only reached 2.3%!!

I'm gonna be watching this film on christmas day at this rate!!! :puppyeyes:

AJ-enova, how upset would you be if I told you that based on the timing of your first post, I started downloading after you, and three hours later, my download finished? And it's awesome.

I'm seeding at about 250kbps right now, and I'm going to continue for a couple of hours, so hopefully that helps.

Just as a note, the stuff after the credits is hilarious. The movie itself is great, too, especially in light of the fact that it is entirely fan made and had practically no budget. Everyone owes it to him- or herself to check this one out.

Fuck Yeah!!!

Finally Seen it :-P

Pretty Awesome lol Really good quality through-out

Acting is Good, Dubbing is Good, Music is Good, Special Effects are surprisingly good!

5 out of 5 on my fan made movies scale lol

Stupid Question: Anyone have any idea when part 2 is likely to be released? I'm not trying to scrounge more lol, just wondering if anyone knows when...

Hey guys you can now stream direct from our homepage!

http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/eng/

Dan

Great news, thanks for sharing Dan.

That should ease everyone's mind for sure. ;)

Stupid Question: Anyone have any idea when part 2 is likely to be released? I'm not trying to scrounge more lol, just wondering if anyone knows when...

Well it's up to the good people on the internet and the media that will review it.

If there's demand for it, and if some sponsors help them, the other episodes might follow.

In other terms: spread the word about MGSP, so they can make other awesome movies like this!

Great news, thanks for sharing Dan.

That should ease everyone's mind for sure. ;)

Well it's up to the good people on the internet and the media that will review it.

If there's demand for it, and if some sponsors help them, the other episodes might follow.

In other terms: spread the word about MGSP, so they can make other awesome movies like this!

Well i'll definately try and spread the word lol I've already told all the MGS fans I know. I'll probs make a music video or something once my copy has finished downloading - to get peoples attention...

After seeing this movie, and knowing that it's no-budget and fan-made, I have a newly found disrespect for the Sci-Fi channel. The way they implemented those Metal Gears into the live-action sequences were far better than any pterodactyls, giant snakes, dragons, aliens, or other assorted beast that I've seen in Sci-Fi exclusives that actually had some money put into them.

But in all, Philanthropy was great. If you haven't watched it, you're doing yourself an injustice.

Geez, this is one of the best fan productions I've ever seen. It seemed kind of akward for the entire movie to be done in voice overs, but I guess it was important to produce better sound quality than what the onboard mic could record. That being said, something about snakes eyes disturbs me.

pssst the voice actors and the onscreen actors are different people

Geez, this is one of the best fan productions I've ever seen. It seemed kind of akward for the entire movie to be done in voice overs, but I guess it was important to produce better sound quality than what the onboard mic could record. That being said, something about snakes eyes disturbs me.

The original actors had Italian accents. I think that's the real reason they dubbed it.

• 3 months later...