Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

atmuh

Haven't most of the FF worlds been destroyed/brink of destruction at the end? IDK, haven't really played them to the end to find out.

inb4 shitstorm

On topic, why both a Nintendo AND Playstation release? Square-Enix seems to like all companies evenly, seeing as Chain of Memories was on the GBA and a FF coming to the 360 soon. (fact check?)

I am pretty sure it is implied that all of the final fantasy characters except possibly auron are all from radiant garden so I doubt there will ever be a world for each individual game

while this is true, it means that a possible idea would be to mashup more characters (say, FFIV and FFVI) into a completely new world.

Ok, that's just my excuse for wantingto see Kefka get whacked in the face with a keyblade.

I agree, Setzer wasn't my favorite character. He was one of those that irritated me leveling up 'cos there was no true point. haha At least to me there wasn't.

well i was actually referring to his appearance in KH2, but yeah FF6 had a few too many protagonists to begin with imo

I am pretty sure it is implied that all of the final fantasy characters except possibly auron are all from radiant garden so I doubt there will ever be a world for each individual game

i think squall mentioned something about his homeworld being destroyed by heartless in KH1, iirc

i think squall mentioned something about his homeworld being destroyed by heartless in KH1, iirc

yeah they were talking about hollow bastion aka radiant garden

all of the final fantasy characters are from hollow bastion/radiant garden

EXCEPT FOR

vivi, seifer and co., setzer(?) are from twilight town

tidus, wakka and selphie are from destiny islands