Anyone know where I can get "between the burried and me" backing tracks?

LITHE

Isn't there a way to EQ out vocals? Unless the band puts out the master tracks themselves or instrumental versions, it's very hard to find them. I guess you could just try covering them on each instrument.

yeah but when you screw with the original track to try to take out the lyrics it lowers the quality a lot. I was thinking of doing a cover but that would be a pain in the ass :|

You might be able to get access to the stems since it was released for Rock Band, good luck hunting for that.

Some people have luck removing the "center channel" of a mix, but you get mixed results with that, and often you're left with a really odd mix missing sections. Don't ask me how to do that either.

My advice. Suck it up and deal with it. If you're not going to listen to it the way the artist intended, take a pass.

You might be able to get access to the stems since it was released for Rock Band, good luck hunting for that.

Some people have luck removing the "center channel" of a mix, but you get mixed results with that, and often you're left with a really odd mix missing sections. Don't ask me how to do that either.

My advice. Suck it up and deal with it. If you're not going to listen to it the way the artist intended, take a pass.

Look up the center panning section on the audacity wiki (Audacity is an open source sound program FYI). Like it was said, its far from perfect, but your best bet.

Look up the center panning section on the audacity wiki (Audacity is an open source sound program FYI). Like it was said, its far from perfect, but your best bet.

honestly I think my best bet is doing a cover. by doing that I could keep the quality, and it could probably inspire some of my work. If I end up making a cover Ill post it up!