Dead Space Ambient Remix (Twinkle Twinkle)

I remixed the twinkl twinkle little star song from Dead Space, majority of the dark ambience is mine while the song is from the game itself.

Pretty ambient indeed... it wasn't bad, but it really could have used a lot more stuff going on.

I'd listen to some remixes by COTMM (Children of the Monkey Machine) for further inspiration.

If only the game hadn't "borrowed" the idea for that song from something else (among many other things).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDwAf79byI

Not bashing, but just showing you the true source for using that song in a space survival atmosphere.

Pretty ambient indeed... it wasn't bad, but it really could have used a lot more stuff going on.

Ambient is Ambient...its definition has watered down over the years, but unlike most 'ambient' mixes showing up here this piece is relatively close to the genre that Brian Eno initially coined as 'Ambient music'.

This type of music has rather slim chances to get posted on here, of course, but again, it is what it is.