OC ReMix Music Video: Inspiration Rendezvous featuring "Day's End" by Audix & Tweek

Igami

Hey everyone.

I'll try to make the preface short and sweet.

As a midterm project for an Art & Design course, I was given the assignment to find and collect a bunch of goodies that represent how I see the world. I decided to go video since my goodies are all digital and put this together for my project. To be slightly more specific, I decided to change "how I see the world" into "what inspires me to be a part of the world." "Day's End" was one of the very first remixes I heard when I came to this site and believed that it would be an epic incorporation for what I was after.

I wanted to share this video with the community that gifted me with such a great song before I actually turn it in.

Without further ado, the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMMgpR5588&fmt=18

The progression I attempted with this video was a transition from "loss of/lacking purpose" to "accomplishment" and ending in "realization."

Almost all of the readable subtitles are a part of the "storyline" in my video, so please keep it in heart when you see it!

Hopefully this post wasn't too ridiculously long just to present a video.

Always open to comments and feedback!

Thanks for viewing,

-Duo (Igami)