Interview with The Megas - some OC ReMix tidbits

UnforgivingEdges

Hey all. Just thought you might be interested in this. I recently did an interview with the Megas (Annihilation of Monsteropolis guys) and among the things we talked about was OC Remix. Some highlights:

...We discovered the power of OC remix really quickly because we had released the album like a month, maybe a month and a half or so before, so we had sold a lot at the very beginning and it was starting to trail off. Then I woke up one morning and we'd like sold a bunch of CDs and I was like 'what happened?' and I'm poking around, googling us and found out that we were on the front page of OC Remix. That still remains the number one way people tell us that they've heard about us. And people from all over the place, people from South America and Japan and Sweden they're like 'oh yeah I found you guys on OC Remix.' We want to put another song up there as soon as we have something to put up. That will proabbly be the first place that anyone can get a taste of the Mega Man 3 album once we actually start recording it.

Check it out (and let me know what you think about the audio conversation!): http://www.digitalkuroko.com/home/rocking-out-in-the-year-20xx.html