Release: Megaman album by ilp0

ilp0

That would be cool if you have spare bandwidth and storage space :) such a nice thing to offer...

We'd be happy to host a torrent - is that cool? Just shoot me an email if it is, saying

"I _____ agree to submit the album __________ under the terms of the OverClocked ReMix Content Policy at http://ocremix.org/info/Content_Policy"

That way, with the torrent, we can preserve it indefinitely :)

• 3 months later...

As a fan of prog rock and megaman, this is easily one of my favourite remix albums! I love all the songs - though my favourites are probrably "Return to the Happy Place" and "Journey through the Skull Fortress".

I hope you're planning on doing some more in this style - it's truly amazing!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah, and that's the link on the site that failed to completely download twice. It stopped at about 33 megs the first time, and at 20 megs the second time. I'll give it a third try, but I'm not holding my breath.

EDIT: Third time was not the charm. 43.4 megs.

That's weird. It downloaded just fine the first time for me right now. I'll have to look into it.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2019 at 10:53 PM, Black_Doom said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10w0IagDgf0OoiTx5JAc5qj9IjDBKQeTU/view?usp=sharing

Found it! :) Had to do some tagging, since a couple of tracks lacked them completely for some reason, so there may be some mistakes, but I don't think it matters that much, honestly.

Thanks so much Black_Doom and other people! I'm very surprised and glad to see that somebody is interested in the 10 years old megaman stuff and embarrassed that there is no permanent hosting for the files.

I duplicated the archive from Black_Doom in drop box just in case: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3475ojzou8xt8v/Mega Man Remix Album by ilp0.rar?dl=1

On 7/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, ilp0 said:

Thanks so much Black_Doom and other people! I'm very surprised and glad to see that somebody is interested in the 10 years old megaman stuff and embarrassed that there is no permanent hosting for the files.

Well let's also be fair, it's legit a great little album, here; it reminds me of Mutherpluckin' B's guitar work, which is literally never a bad thing. I'm glad I got to finally check it out! Times are different now than in 2005, too; maybe you should ask OCR if they could permanently host the album themselves and replace the link on the homepage? It IS listed on their album listing, so we could probably work something out if you ask the staff about it.