Official & Unofficial Arrangement Projects (Tracking)

Bahamut

• 1 month later...

I didn't know we had so many projects going on!

I hope I don't piss too many people off by saying this, but I think we should prioritize the projects and focus on the older ones, to the newer ones. That way, we can roll them out much, much quicker and mixers won't be stretching themselves too thin.

Its kinda chaotic having so many things going on at the same time.

I agree. Cause one of the big problems is (including myself) a lot of the same mixers do projects, so the more projects they are on the harder it is for them. And when you have to meet a deadline for say 5 projects that's 5 times the work. Where as if you concentrate on one project at a time that's completing your track 5 times faster.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't know we had so many projects going on!

I hope I don't piss too many people off by saying this, but I think we should prioritize the projects and focus on the older ones, to the newer ones. That way, we can roll them out much, much quicker and mixers won't be stretching themselves too thin.

Its kinda chaotic having so many things going on at the same time.

You know, I've actually been helping recruiting for some of the older projects - I know I've talked to people about BadAss and SD3 (psst check your PMs ;-) ), and perhaps others that might be escaping my mind. I personally would love to see the older projects come out, especially SD3 - I love the music to that game so much, I even own the OST. I don't like seeing music being sat on though, so I'm willing to help people make the management decisions they need to if they want to talk to me.

Edited by Bahamut

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Yah this thread was a fantastic tool, but I don't think Bahamut should worry himself with it, maybe pass it off to someone else... Just sayin', he has enough to focus on with MMX and Boot Camp! ... It would be cool to have a thread of this nature though with the current stuff so people know what's there to hop on.

• 1 month later...

Gonna do a proper new recruitment thread after the April deadline, I'm just posting here to remind you of this project. Red and Cyan tracks are available (and if you join now, the April deadline doesn't apply to you).

Check out the other projects too. Just because we're not running around posting recruitment requests all the time doesn't mean there's not open tracks. See a project you like (here or here)? Go check it out, ask if you can join. The worst that can happen is that they say no. :)

• 3 months later...