Official & Unofficial Arrangement Projects (Tracking)

Bahamut

Hi, Just putting in my bit. Paths Less Travelled Vol. 1: Terranigma has been running since January 1st. It's not currently OCRA but is in the application process (have emailed projects, awaiting second reply - just a friendly reminder, I know you're busy! :D

Current status: Triple- disc, Most tracks claimed,WIPs ranging from completed down, Recruiting final remixers.
Rolling 2-month deadlines from remixer's signup (to the nearest 1st of the month)

Considering the project's only 6 months old, It's apparently very popular and steaming ahead productivity-wise, so I'll use this window (if I humbly may) to promote the album, request addition to the OP and remind staff of my recent email. Why do I feel cheeky doing this?

Cheers!

• 6 months later...

Just posting an update here for the Zelda:Wind Waker Album! We're no longer recruiting and have in fact submitted for approval and release back in July. I know the review process is long and needs ample time (you guys have a lot to do) but I just wanted to bring the info up to date. Thank you! ---SkyRiderX

• 3 weeks later...

We're definitely not dying. The issue is that when all site staff are unpaid volunteers, circumstances sometimes arise that put OCR work at a lower priority in our personal lives (This is also why progress seems slow at times, as Meteo pointed out). That happened with me and I've been practically absent the last couple years. I've recently returned though and I'll be updating this thread regularly. Keep an eye out the next couple days for an update!

3/7/19 EDIT - Apologies for the delay. I'm waiting a bit longer to hear back from some project managers with updated info. 

Edited by Theory of N

11 hours ago, Theory of N said:

We're definitely not dying. The issue is that when all site staff are unpaid volunteers, circumstances sometimes arise that put OCR work at a lower priority in our personal lives (This is also why progress seems slow at times, as Meteo pointed out). That happened with me and I've been practically absent the last couple years. I've recently returned though and I'll be updating this thread regularly. Keep an eye out the next couple days for an update!

Thank you. 

• 1 month later...