Official & Unofficial Arrangement Projects (Tracking)

Bahamut

I know I'm not the moderator of the Bionic Commando project or anything, but I feel it should be mentioned that John is looking for anyone who wants to remix any track on there, since he wants multiple remixes of many tracks on the project (or at least according to the first page :P).

Otherwise thanks for this sticky - it made me realize that I'm on four (possibly five) projects, now, and helps me understand why I have no free time anymore :tomatoface:.

I know I'm not the moderator of the Bionic Commando project or anything, but I feel it should be mentioned that John is looking for anyone who wants to remix any track on there, since he wants multiple remixes of many tracks on the project (or at least according to the first page :P).

Just to clarify, yes, any track can be taken multiple times on the Bionic Commando project. However, unclaimed tracks take priority and would be preferred to be mixed in if you choose a source that is already taken.

Also, we don't want to see about 5 mixes of the same track on the project so bare that in mind as well :P

This is a great thread btw, I have found out that I am currently on about 7 projects atm :D

Not meant as a slight, but you haven't handled things in a way where it will likely pass the quality barometer. It is more of a prediction statement, but all indications from staff are that it doesn't and unless proven otherwise through proper management for a project to get posted on OCR, then I cannot in good faith just label it as such.

Also the secret project has big names involved, and there's no reason to believe that it won't pass the barometer with proven people on board. I will be revealing it at MAGFest likely.

Not meant as a slight, but you haven't handled things in a way where it will likely pass the quality barometer. It is more of a prediction statement, but all indications from staff are that it doesn't and unless proven otherwise through proper management for a project to get posted on OCR, then I cannot in good faith just label it as such.

Also the secret project has big names involved, and there's no reason to believe that it won't pass the barometer with proven people on board. I will be revealing it at MAGFest likely.

I don't think it is your place to make assumptions. I think your list should be unbiased.

I don't think it is your place to make assumptions. I think your list should be unbiased.

It wasn't just me though. It was discussed amongst others in staff while discussing site projects and setting a new process potentially. The distinction is there for the people who are interested in doing music for a project that will probably be posted. Other projects being mentioned is out of courtesy to those requesting help or to allow people to help if they so wish.

I'm not going to go into a detailed argument here about what it takes to be considered a likely candidate for project acceptance before the real determining factor once a project nears completion. You've been given ample advice and you ignored it wholesale, and it had consequences on others' perception of you.

It is only up to you to put things in the right track.

Your advice was to not start the project and you've been upset about it ever since. Why does it bother you so much?

I told you to think things through - it is clear you didn't. But even ignoring your ignoring of my advice, you seem to forget that OCR does have a quality bar that still needs to be met and you haven't ran things so as to give confidence that it'll make it - this is not an observation that I have made alone, as others have conveyed it as well.

This is the last I will say on this in this thread as this distracts from the spirit of the thread with bickering on points you refuse to acknowledge on what is a minor point if you really did mainly care about the music and not a false sense of status you wish others to confer you with.

Well you can hear the songs when the album is released just like everyone else, and then make up your mind about the quality. I don't see where I'm running my project any differently than any of the other new projects. I have deadlines and people are working hard to respect them. Artwork and the website is already planned and won't be an issue. I don't know what else you, and your cloaked gathering of leaders, is expecting, but we're not cutting any corners over here.

Mega Man 9 Remix Project - http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20760

Project Director: k-wix

Status: 7 tracks left - not sure whether k-wix is still looking for more people, but the project is slated to possibly be 100% complete in December 2009, so any one interested will have to work fast & hard.

I'm definitely looking for more mixers, infact, we have a bit of a setback for the project that popped up a few weeks ago, i've just been too busy to address it. But I'll be making a post on the problem soon and start recruiting again.

Also, If anyone's looking for another mixer or someone to handle website stuff, I would be happy to lend a hand when I find the time.

• 3 weeks later...
I might be if you've got a sample of your stuff?

*searching old vid stuff*

I have this Kingdom Hearts AMV (http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/kingdom-hearts-adrenalyne/218667) made when VotL was released (with 'Adrenalyne Kyck')

I can also give you this link (

) to a SSBB trailer I made for a now-closed french website (with 'Nuclear Flash' and SSBB tracks)

Well, I can't show you my REAL stuff (3 58-minutes movies, with DVD, trailers, etc...), since it was done with people who didn't want to be on the Internet. But I can make a video WIP and PM it, if you want :razz:

Okay well I didn't see this thread until now. lol I was on vacation when Bahamut made this thread and I haven't been on the forums since I've gotten back 'cept for my own project one....cough cough. I been gaming like a mad man lately. I'm just taking a break now and saw this.

So I wanted to say a lot of thanks to Bahamut. He's been a good friend and has helped me a lot with my project. =) I'm still looking for remixers obviously, but is this list like the actual order or just something you wrote?