OCR01151 - *YES* Morrowind 'Battle at the Red Mountain'

djpretzel

Hi. Here's a remix of the Morrowind title theme. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Author: Emperor

Title: Battle at the Red Mountain

Email: emperor007@email.com

Homepage (sorta): www.geocities.com/emperor_the_great_007

--

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

Sadly, I could never commit to one character long enough to make it all the way to the end of Morrowind... D:

Regardless, I really like the arrangement in this piece. There is obviously some care and love behind the notes, which is something to strive for, so I'm told. Very nice work at around 3:30. My only gripe is with the samples, which dance on the razor's edge of believability. But I would be remise to mark somebody down for not spending one billion dollars Canadian on Dr. Spoks Uber Synth Packaging ver 2.53, Road to Rome.

very nice, you filthy N'wah

YES

I'm all for liberal arrangements, but in this case it seems like at least half of the thematic material is completely original. Actually, it sounds like you have a piece with two themes- the first one is of your own invention, and the second is the Morrowind theme, but you seem to spend most of you time developing the first theme.

Maybe after more listens it'll suddenly dawn on me that the first (seemingly original) theme is derived by variations on the Morrowind theme, but until then,

NO