Borderlands, 2K Games new RPG/FPS. 4 pack deal 37.50 per person now.

EdgeCrusher

I've been paying attention to this game for a while, but unless I miraculously come across some extra cash, my money will be used for Brutal Legend which is out a week before Borderlands.

But if I have some extra cash, I will definitely be picking this up. The idea that game game is radically different every time you play in very interesting and rarely has been pulled off correctly.

Anyone getting this? Trailer is up on steam, and they have a 4 pack deal just like the L4D2 one, 33.75 a game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8980/

If anyone wants to be a captain on this I'd be down to buy one.

Count me in too, i'd totally be willing to share up on this to get the game cheaper :) Planned on getting it via STEAM anyway.

I've had my eye on this one for awhile, too, and I'd like to get it, but I want Left 4 Dead 2 more. I'm holding out until the holidays, hoping both games will be on sale (for PC; that's all I ever play on these days). I've been spending a lot lately. :\

You're not gonna get much of a deal like this for either game until Feb or March of next year. That's what happened with L4D1 on steam.

If I buy the hard copy of Left 4 Dead 2, I can register and download it through Steam. I doubt this will be the case with Borderlands since I don't think CD keys for any of 2K Games' titles are able to registered. If that's the case, I'll just wait for a weekend deal. I remember the year The Orange Box and BioShock came out they were $25 each on Black Friday at Best Buy. I have high hopes the same thing will happen for L4D 2. /offtopic

Yeah, I should know for sure probably tomorrow or by the latest sometime this week. He already pre-ordered for 360 at Gamestop (like $65! geez!), but I called him and told him about the group buy, and he was like "Oh man, eff that, I'll go there tomorrow and see if I can cancel it".

But otherwise, it's looking like we have 3/4 at this point.

BGC

BGC bro-in-law

EdgeCrusher

If I buy the hard copy of Left 4 Dead 2, I can register and download it through Steam. I doubt this will be the case with Borderlands since I don't think CD keys for any of 2K Games' titles are able to registered. If that's the case, I'll just wait for a weekend deal. I remember the year The Orange Box and BioShock came out they were $25 each on Black Friday at Best Buy. I have high hopes the same thing will happen for L4D 2. /offtopic

just now read this. The group buy is a competitive alternative to Black Friday deals. You don't have to brave the traffic or crowds to get a pretty solid deal ($33.75 each) on either game if you do it that way. Just saying :)

Yeah, I should know for sure probably tomorrow or by the latest sometime this week. He already pre-ordered for 360 at Gamestop (like $65! geez!), but I called him and told him about the group buy, and he was like "Oh man, eff that, I'll go there tomorrow and see if I can cancel it".

But otherwise, it's looking like we have 3/4 at this point.

BGC

BGC bro-in-law

EdgeCrusher

Count me in?

'aight then, I guess I'll go ahead and buy this tomorrow (today, technically). That is, October the 15th (Thursday).

Edge and K-wix, if you guys want to go ahead and paypal 33.75 to biggiantcircles AT gmail DOT com that'd be awesome. And PM me your Steam ID's if I'm not already your friend on there. Edge, I think you're on my list already, but couldn't hurt to PM me anyway. I'm too lazy to check right this sec.

Remember to Paypal using the *gift* option or whatever, so Paypal doesn't take out a fee or some garbage.

Thanks fellers.

Ok cool. Sending mine in a few minutes there BGC, let me get you my steam ID just to be on the safe side.

Edit: sent. I added my steam ID url to the paypal, and was gonna message you on steam, but damn I have too many OCR people on my list with names not matching here. Which one are you?