OCR01916 - Mega Man X "Braincooler"

djpretzel

'Bout damn time.

Mmhmm. I liked this before while listening to it on the WIP board and it turned out very nice. It's nice to see some more Megaman X mixes around here, especially from the first one. The only beef I really had with the whole track though, was the ending; just a bit too abrupt for me, but it's only a mere nit-pick.

Keep it up, I love your chill electronica style.

Awesome, indeed!

I think that all Mega Man games contain great soundtracks that are worth remixing.

Well done:razz:

You speak the truth. Megaman (mostly the X games) have so many tunes that need some love and I'm glad the Penguin got some. This track is chilling and way too cool! Okay, enough puns from me. Really, awesome work!

Egg shakers ftw.

Thanks for giving us an MMX mix, it's been too long. Personally, I think the reverb here is a bit excessive, at least on the lower frequencies, and I'm also a bit bothered by how the melodies here deviate from the original a little (in the sense that some of the notes are "wrong", same issue I had with your other mixes too). Aside from the reverb, though, this all sounds very nice, and the new chords you're combining the melodies with work very well.

The crescendo after the break about two thirds through is awesome.

i cant front i didnt really like this when i first heard it...but the next thing i know i was bopping my head so thats a really really good thing. i like how youve managed to pull this off with a nice chill feeling but also with a lot of energy the only thing that threw me off the first time was the pitch bends but after a while i got used to it. good job man cant wait to see whats next.

If you love megaman X's cold stage, then you'll love this. I am beyond speechless of the intro of that nice techno like synthisier, hence the reason of it's title: "Brain cooler".

The sound track is not so much as being techno, but lightly with all other instruments being sounded that matches its beauty and old school technique of its originality. Without a doubt, this is one of the best examples, works, and originality of Megam man sound tracks.

Hands down /o,o/ & great job.

Hey man you ended up doing a nice job finishing your song. i had forgotten all about this track until i just saw it posted. sorry again for getting sidetracked and not helping you in any way with this song, but you obviously didn't need help :) great track and look forward to hearing more from you! we should try and collab again soon hit me up with a pm

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01916 - Mega Man X "Braincooler"