dot hack (fake wings)

Zariel

I looked around and couldn't find any dot hack music anywhere on the site, specifically one of a song called Fake Wings. I've been looking for an instrumental version of this on the net and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know where I can find this version, know how to make it, or can show me how to remove the lyrics from the song?

I looked around and couldn't find any dot hack music anywhere on the site, specifically one of a song called Fake Wings.

And you never will. Fake Wings was made originally for the anime, and OCR only accepts remixes from original game music.

I've been looking for an instrumental version of this on the net and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know where I can find this version, know how to make it, or can show me how to remove the lyrics from the song?

I will assume that you have used Google a fair bit, so I will concentrate on the other solutions.

"Making it" is a simple matter of identifying the notes or finding sheet music for it, and then playing it on the instrument(s) of your choice.

As for removing the lyrics yourself, I have heard that you can use the two stereo channels to remove the lyrics, but it's not exactly perfect, and often leaves some of the vocals muted but intact.

And you never will. Fake Wings was made originally for the anime, and OCR only accepts remixes from original game music.

I will assume that you have used Google a fair bit, so I will concentrate on the other solutions.

"Making it" is a simple matter of identifying the notes or finding sheet music for it, and then playing it on the instrument(s) of your choice.

As for removing the lyrics yourself, I have heard that you can use the two stereo channels to remove the lyrics, but it's not exactly perfect, and often leaves some of the vocals muted but intact.

Thank you for the information. That gave me another idea to search out, and hopefully will prove fruitful! But I was still wondering, dot hack infection and other dot hacks are still games, is it not allowed on here specifically for some reason?